Spring 2021 Office Hours
Under direction of the 'Cowboy Coming Back' plan, all office hours for Spring 2021 will be held online.
For more information, please contact Eden through email.
Spring 2021 Teaching Assistant Courses
SOC 1113 - Introductory Sociology - Dr. Sittner
SOC 4313 - Sociology of Law - Dr. Bullard
- B.A. in Family Studies & Social Services with emphasis in Social Work, College of the Ozarks, 2017
- Master of Social Work (MSW) with concentration in Administration & Community Practice, University of Oklahoma, 2019
- Gender and Sexuality
- Queer Theory and Research
- Strengths-Based Practice and Research
- Social Justice and Social Welfare
Eden Nay (they/them) is a masters student in the Department of Sociology with a background in social work research. While an MSW student at the University of Oklahoma, they worked with the Hope Research Center to complete Tulsa, Oklahoma’s first large-scale community needs-assessment project for queer folx in 15 years. Moreover, they have co-authored publications in the Journal of Teaching in Social Work and the Journal of Gay & Lesbian Social Services. With continuing education, they hope to pursue further skills advancement in research methodologies, social theory, and justice-oriented academic contributions.