- M.S. in Applied Sociology – Criminal Justice, Arkansas Tech University-Russellville, 2016
- B.A. in Sociology, Arkansas Tech University-Russellville, 2014
- A.A. in Criminal Justice, Arkansas Tech University-Russellville, 2014
- Crime, Deviance, Delinquency, and Peer Influence
- Social Stratification, Social Inequality, and Community Outreach/Relief Efforts
- Race and Ethnicity, Religion, Gender, and Social Class
- Sociological Theory
I am currently pursuing a Ph.D. in sociology at Oklahoma State University. I joined the Department of Sociology at Oklahoma State University as a graduate student in 2017. My specialty areas are criminology and deviance and social inequality and stratification. My research interests include college students’ substance misuse; social, economic, and political dynamics of gun laws and gun culture; and inequality in the criminal justice system. I also currently occupy a student position on the university’s Institutional Review Board (IRB).